W E L C O M E
Rokosh Consulting Services has been providing senior consulting
services since 1996. We provide intelligent, effective technical architecture, project management
and development services to small to medium sized corporations in the design
and implementation of computing infrastructures. We have:
- led the implementation of a numerous standards
based workstation upgrades. Establish the processes, roles and
responsibilities, and policies and principles required, then led the technical
design, established implementation strategy, and coordinated the rollout.
- implemented an aggressive and agile security patch
management service. Defined standard process for the review, prioritization,
certification/testing, and rollout. Quickly analyze and react to exploit attack events.
Only one lost time security event in four years.
- proactively and aggressively modify system security configuration to
handle the changes warranted by the ever evolving demands of security vulnerability and
- established an effective software distribution service
that includes all core and common applications, security patches, and evolving
system configuration changes. Automated distribution on system build, login,
on demand via widespread push and unattended
- developed a VBScript/WMI based toolset for ongoing
systems health and update including registry, system service, or file
check/update. Check and/or update just about any system configuration detail
remotely, completely unattended with no user interruption.
- developed an innovative web based Customer Support site. Customers can
login to view existing trouble tickets for their company, or create new trouble tickets
for new issues. The site provides self help in the form of FAQ and Search capabilities
enabling customers to potentially solve their own problems. The support side included
trouble ticket management with customer, license, and support contract data management
- led the development of custom real time messaging client software for a large
U.S. company used in a high stress and demand help desk situation. Developed in Delphi,
this software was so successful, that it was eventually deployed far beyond it's original
- built a web based Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) system that took
data provided by GPS capable CDPD modems in vehicles, and provided real time location (via
a browser based map) and route analysis reporting.
We are a small company that will continue to be small. Our success and motivation is
driven by our ability to help companies take advantage of today's computing opportunities.
Our customers have included:
- Alliance Pipeline, a progressive International pipeline company
- TransCanada Pipelines, an international powerhouse in the Natural Gas
Transmission and Sales industry
- MetroNet Communications (now AT&T), a growing Canadian telecommunications firm
- Net Effect Systems (now Ask Jeeves) of Los Angeles, thru whom we have provided
- Telus/BCTel, a progressive, growing
- SBC Internet Services of San Francisco, an
innovative significant telecommunications leader
- PinPoint AVL Services Ltd., a Canadian startup company developing a
unique CDPD, GIS application
We have worked in Canada and the United States and are willing to
work with clients throughout the world - via commuting, telecommuting or temporarily relocating.
Copyright © <% = Year(Date) %> by Rokosh Consulting Services Ltd. All Rights Reserved.